Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tired at work, again

Although I know I haven't talked about it online, over the past few weeks I've been making some moves to get bacvk into doing some film work again. Nothing too serious, just a couple fun liitle 'slightly' above home movie stuff to keep me occupied, and maybe add to my resume. But its been a pretty tiring process. So far I've been working on two projects. The first is a fan film (of sorts) based on Spider-man, and the second is an end of year video for my cousin's class. She's a Kindergarden teacher up in Concord (sort of outside Berkeley). The Spider-Man one is the tough one though. I don't really want to go into too much detail, because you'll all see it soon enough. But I've been up late at night pretty much every night for the past 2 weeks working on it. And now I'm finally coming down to the deadline. last night I was up until 3am working on it, and tonight I suspect a probably even longer night ahead of me.... ugh.

S'ok I guess... Its pretty fun at the end of the day. And it'll all be over by Friday. I know I'm not explaining it all well right now, but just wait. I'll be needing your help with it soon enough ;)

Also, I wanted you guys to know why I've been so lax at blogging this past month.
Sure enough I'll get back to a more regular schedule soon.

This morning I was so tired I fell asleep on the commuter train that takes me from San Fran down to my work in Redwood Shores. I missed my stop! Ended up in Palo Alto. What a fiasco...

I'll leave you this morning with what I thought was a fantastic performance by Blake on Idol last night. I had it on in the background.

Blake Lewis - Shot Through the Heart

No comments: