Saturday, February 07, 2009

Some more ads from the superbowl

a few of the other ads from the superbowl turned out pretty well, or at least interesting.

Check out this ad for Star Trek, I am definitely interested in this one, fingers crossed that it'll be good. And from this ad my hopes are still running high. We'll see what becomes of all this on May 8th.



Also airing on Bowl day, the Land of the Lost remake starring Will Ferrell.




Having never watched the original show, I think this looks pretty funny. The movie is out June 5th, '09.

Next up is Up :) Pixar's new one coming out on May 29th 2009.



I have high hopes for Up. Pixar really makes great movies and this one looks really cute.

There was also a really real 3D commercial! for the upcoming animated film Monsters vs Aliens! Sweet.



I think this one looks like a lot of fun. And it comes out pretty soon, on March 27th, 09.

Now check out this one for Fast & Furious, the movie we all knew had to come eventually...



F&F comes out April 3rd... so get ready!

How about this to wet your appetite, the one time prequel, now sequel to The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons. This one is sure to make everyone a boatload of money, and honestly looks pretty good.



Look for Angels and Demons on May 15th.

What do you get mixing Jack Black and Michael Cera? Year One... set to come out June 19th.



I'm still not sold on that one...

This one surprised me. Race to Witch Mountain, set to come out March 13, starring The Rock. I've actually never seen the original. Is this what that was about too?! seems like a story I would've totally dug as a kid. Now, meh... could be good... but will probably be just bleh.



And that's all for the movie trailers at the 2009 Superbowl. I think this was definitely a solid year. I'm really looking forward to a few of these films. Let me know your fav in the comments :) Oh, and one more superbowl ad for good measure.


-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this great post! There are lots of great movies to watch out for this year.