Friday, June 29, 2007

the Big Day approaches...

Well here we are peeps,

My big day is finally just about here.
Tomorrow morning I hop on a plane and take off for Toronto.

A week from now I will be married!

I'm not nervous, but I am very excited. Of course, I'm really busy today as you might imagine, but I'm also trying to find time to procrastinate and relax a little too. So I thought i should take a minute to say hi to everyone who might drop by the blog in the next week or so. I'm not sure I'll get a chance to do any updates until I'm back on the 10th so I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for reading, thanks to my friends and family for helping me get to the point. And no I'm not talking about the blog ;) I'm talking about in general how much I value the real friends I have. I know I'm not always the best at staying in touch with everyone but thanks for at the least humoring me in my crazyness.

This is gonna be fantastic guys I can feel it.

Wish me luck on the 7th. and I'll see you all later.

Peace and Love,
G

-

2 comments:

Cecile said...

You were absolutely right, your wedding was just FANTASTIC. I can't wait reading a post about this event... Again congratulation, I'm so happy for you guys.

piprobins said...

It was a great wedding! Congratulations!!