Saturday, December 20, 2008

A long, long time ago

I can still remember how that music used to make me smile... Its been a long time kids. I know, I know... Like forever and a day.

Looks like the last post was from the end of August where I ranted about my new job. Well A LOT of other stuff has happened to me since then but in a nutshell there was a conflagarance (is that a word?!) of three massive life events happening at the same time for me. First, the job, then my wife and I bought a new house! well not so much a house as a condo, but its a big deal. And third and most importantly Erica got pregnant! Now that's really a big deal :)

So here it is. I'm going to be a dad. I've got a sweet new home (2 bed, 2 bath in Ingleside Heights out by Lake Merced) and I'm working my butt off to try to make this new job everything I think it should be. So far, so good on all of it :)

 Anyhow, so I know its been a very very long time, but I can't say I'm really in a position where I'm ready and will promise to be able to come back o these Adventures in a Strange Land anytime super soon. I want to, maybe on a somewhat more limited basis, or perhaps I'll change the structure of the blog a bit, but I don't think I'll be able to go back to the way it was. I'm just too darn busy nowadays.  

If you like, I'm finding that I've started to have time more along the line of a Twitter blogstyle, and so I've been using my twitter account. If anyone here feels like it I'd be more than happy for you to follow me on Twitter. I'm at http://www.twitter.com/geoffchapman. I hope to see you there. 

If not though, remember I'm only an email away. And I will return... eventually.

Oh and if anyone is wondering, yes On Hold... has also been on an extended hiatus. I know we'll get back to something, whether its a continual or as common event as it once was, I can't say. But fear not. Devon and I will return to the podosphere. I hate podfading without even an explanation...

Much love all :) Until next time check out this video of the Killers featuring Lou Reed doing a sweet song called Tranquilize

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.