Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Fishy Galactus?

Just a quick post today for you. Ain't it Cool News is reporting this as a reliable rumor based on a test screening from a few days ago is Seattle, but apparently the role (or voice at least) of Galactus has been cast in Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer. And the dulcet tones of the giant planet eater belong to none other than Laurence Fishburne.

Reliable rumor as they say, but I can see it. While I stick by my original first choice of Peter Weller, I can totally understand why they would go with Fishburne.

Additionally, and disturbingly the brief AICN article also states that people at the screening were seriously disappointed in the film... god i hope that parts not true. I really want this to be good. At least good enough for us to get a Silver Surfer solo film.... Until we get closer to the June 15th release date, and hear a few more solid reports though, I'm going to keep hoping for the best.

That's all for now. Peace.

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute title on the post btw.

Geoff said...

I try :)