Thursday, April 05, 2007

a sickly bitchfest

So as some of you undoubtedly know for the past two weeks or so I've been kinda sick. I say kinda because I haven't been really sick, I mean I'm still at work but I have had a stuffed up head and its just not really very fun. Seriously this has been a totally annoying quasi-sick thing and I'm about at the end of my patience. Last Saturday I woke up thinking I had pinkeye. Seriously, pinkeye... totally gross. Then it went away the next day. Starting on Sunday though I have only had like 50% hearing in my left ear. It's just crazy, sigh... I mean, ok it's maybe not crazy; but it's really frickin annoying. I still can't hear right, but the rest of my head is totally clearing up. Really I feel much better overall. not even run down hardly at all. So why the hell can't my body just act normal... arrgh... It's very frustrating to be unable to hear properly. Also, I think I'm really starting to hit the wall of medication. Its been like a solid week and change that I've been self medicating, and I don't think I can take any more. I'm finishing off complete boxes of medicine... I never do that, and it's really not helping much at all. I just feel groggy all the time now.

Ugh, this sucks... oh and i know my sentence structure and punctuation are crap in this post. Just deal with it...

-

No comments: