Friday, August 10, 2007

Yahoo Spam

Sure everyone knows you get spam IMs from sexy young Chinese girls on Skype. I mean I get those all the time, but Yahoo?! I received my very first Yahoo IM spam yesterday. What is the world coming to...



For the record I use Yahoo IM, Skype, and Google Talk regularly. I can't handle anymore... and refuse to use AIM. Hit me up if you'd like to chat. Just make sure I don't think you're a spammer

yahoo/skype - geoffchapman123
Gtalk - geoffchapman

Oh and my avatar in that pic is the Mikan (tangerine) flavor robot found on the Slusho.jp website ;)

-

1 comment:

waveman said...

I just installed Pidgin (http://www.pidgin.im/) and so far I'm very happy with it. It's an open source IM client that supports Y!, msn, google, aim, irc, sametime, etc. I've replaced five IM clients with this one. Very cool! And at least you don't get the annoying banner ads that Y! has in theirs. Not sure it would protect you from IM spam though.