Thursday, June 29, 2006

Spider-Man 3 Trailer

I'm sorry but have you guys seen this yet???

I know I've linked to it twice already on this blog, but DAMN it is very cool...
I put it on my iPod and watched it like 4 times in a row this morning.



Here's a link to apple's Spidey Trailer page with bigger, smaller, and poddable versions for download

A couple things to note. it looks like they're definately going full out on the Venom story, as well as Green Goblin 2, and Sandman. The rumor is that there's another villian, a fourth one, but who is it? Carnage? Electro? or maybe like Spider-man himself. I'm pretty interested to find out how the film plays out. I love the trailer, the classic Venom belltower scene is in there, the effects for Sandman look great, and I really like how the black suit looks. I'm not sure about how that black ooze was moveing really, and I know I'm not thrilled about Maguire's hair being all black and dorky looking, but those are nitpicks. I guess Peters going to propose to MJ in this one too, or else that LOTR shot doesn't make much sense. Anyhow, looks great to me, I can't wait until next year.

No comments: