Friday, August 08, 2008

Dead Space game and movie

Dead Space is one of the few 3rd person shooters I definitely intend to play this year. I think it just looks great. Makes me really wish I had a 360. Here's a trailer for the game.



If you like that and are up for a bit more, I really recommend you check out this gameplay footage which features a bit more of a look at the in game physics, including some very cool gravity effects.



Its really pretty awesome. I love that its so dark, and the fact that there really isn't an on screen HUD. Makes the game just that much more immersive looking.

And finally in a very cool marketing tie in, there is a series of Dead Space comics, AND a planned Dead Space animated movie. Called Dead Space: Downfall, the movie is a prequel to the game and should be released around the same time as the game this October. Check out the trailer.



If you need more than that, check out the wiki, or the official page. Looks like a sweet game though. Dead Space is set to come out October 21st, '08 for 360, PS3 and PC, with a Wii version rumored to follow later.
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.