Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wonder Woman animated trailer

Here is the trailer for the new direct to dvd animated Wonder Woman film.



Looks pretty cool eh? I'm a bit behind on the DC direct to dvd film series, having still not seen Superman: Doomsday or Gotham Knight, but I will say if this is anywhere near the quality of Justice League New Frontier, it will be amazing. The voice cast for this film is already impressive on its own. Keri Russell voices Wonder Woman, and it also features Nathan Fillion, Alfred Molina, Virginia Madsen, Rosario Dawson, and Oliver Platt. In terms of story, I believe this is an origin tale punctuated by an attack on mankind by god of war Ares. Definitely sounds cool to me; Wonder Woman, has a good simple story and I'm genuinely looking forward to this.

Wonder Woman is slated for release in February '09.
-

No comments: