Friday, February 23, 2007

Aqua Teen and Underdog trailers

First is the excellent and confusing trailer for Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters. I haven't been hearing very good early word on this one, but man I totally love those crazy fast food kids. As long as I get to see Meatwad, Master Shake, Frylock, Carl, and maybe a few Mooninites, I'll be content. Sure it might be better suited to short form tv, but I sure can't blame them for trying something. Also here's the awesome new poster for the film. Seriously its like something out of Heavy Metal magazine... I love it :)




This next trailer is just cute. I've never watched the cartoon as a kid, but I assume there are a few of you out there who are pretty familiar with Underdog. I think it looks like a fun family film. Check it out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I saw the Superdog ad the other day... and thought to myself... I haven't seen anything that downright useless and stupid since the Telly-Tubbies went off-air!!!
I'm glad that I don't have a 3 year old niece, cousin, nephew, child who could even ask me to see that movie. Not that I'd take them in any event.

Geoff said...

you obviously have no soul...