Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Prince Caspian trailer!!!

Wow, check this great trailer out.

Remember how excited I was after comic-con about the Prince Caspian stuff I saw, well I hope this trailer gives you a small sample of the excitement I felt and a sense of what coolness should come from this film. I am definitely excited to see this movie; I think it looks fantastic. What do you think? I'm not blowing this out of proportion am I? Check out the trailer.



The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is set to release on May 16th, '08. For more info, including production sketches etc, check out TCON blog.

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great!
BvB

by the by... what's going to happen to LOST? Do they have episodes filmed or are we not going to see any this year?

Geoff said...

Yeah I think Caspian looks great.

As for Lost.

Rumor had it that there were completed (or mostly completed scripts) ready for 14 of the season's planneed 16 episodes. However production has stopped and only 8 episodes are fully completed and 'in the can'.

Despite all the hullabaloo after last season's fall hiatus, ABC will likely decide to air the 8 produced episodes this Spring and split the season up again. Airing the second half in the Fall. Nothing of course has been confirmed on this front though.

You might want to check out TV Guide's strike chart to see where other shows stand, and keep an eye on their very decent strike blog for happenings directly related to the television industry.