Monday, December 03, 2007

Wonder Woman?

Normally I wouldn't want to mention this kind of a rumor, or at least regarding Justice League. There have been SO many rumors as to what hot young actress will land the role of Wonder Woman in the JLA film it's gone past ridiculous. However, that said, this girl who AICN reports is 100% positively going to be the star spangled amazonian, is the first woman I've seen who automatically just looks to fit the part.

Megan Gale is a model from Australia, and she is, not to put too fine a point on it, smoking hot. Click to enlarge.





Is she Wonder Woman? I don't know. Are the rumors of Common as Jon Stewart true? Or Adam Brody as The Flash? I don't know... There are a gillion and one rumors out there about the cast for JLA. And while I'm excited to know finally, the guess work makes me crazy.

We'll know when we know. And if they decide to scrap the film, or wait until the strike ends and they don't have to push a potentially unpolished script into production, even better in my opinion. This movie has a lot of potential, and obviously Warner's knows that. What becomes of it in the end has yet to be determined, and so far I am definitely not convinced they can pull it off.

All that aside though, the most important point: Megan Gale is really, really hot.

-

No comments: