Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Very Slusho Xmas

Well here it is everyone. I told you I'd do it and I finally have, just in time for the holidays, check out my official entry into the Slusho Happy Commercial Contest of Joy! Check it out here below, or go to the YouTube page and feel free to either rate or comment on the ad.



As you can probably tell the happy Christmas spirit (along with the delicious taste of Mikan-Banana flavored Slusho) inspired this contest entry. I hope you all like it. Although I don't think the Slusho company will be letting the judging open to the public, I do think they will post the entries online. To find the contest page from the Slusho site, just click on the "Contest" bubble (farthest right one).
-
The entry period for the contest ends on the 4th, and the winners will be picked within 2 weeks of that. Cloverfield as we all know comes out on 1-18-08. The top five chosen entries will win Slusho skinned Alienware laptops. Pretty sweet, I know. Anyhow, I hope you like my entry, and wish me luck on the contest.
-
Thanks to Erica, and Caryn for help with filming, and of course to Bernard for his technical support throughout.
-
Slusho zoom!!!
-

No comments: