Wednesday, May 02, 2007

All that you know is at an end...

Wow, the Silver Surfer speaks, and I don't think thats Morpheus was it? or am i just hearing things...? We've also got power switching, the Fantasti-car in action, good effects shots of both Sue, and Doom, the military trying to shoot down the Surfer (with missiles no less, haha like that would work), and of course more of Johnny's zany shenanigans, scorching looks for the ladies, and general tom foolery. Really though, this trailer is mostly about how freakin cool the Silver Surfer is. I like everything I've seen of him so far. And I just hope the film can hold up well enough for us to get that Surfer origin story spin off I've been dreaming of since I was 13.

Check out the brand new full length trailer for Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer, due in theaters June 15th. watch below or go here for nice big versions.


No comments: