Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Star Wars: The Clone Wars new trailer




As this YouTube clip is obviously not the best quality, I'd recommend you also check out the official version for more detail.

I think that overall it looks pretty great. I know that Lucas heavy handed Genndy out of the project after the man literally handed him a successful series to make this. But I think it honestly looks pretty cool. This teaser trailer was released at the Star Wars Celebration held this past weekend in L.A. The show itself isn't set to dubeut until the Fall of next year.

Still its pretty cool to finally see some stuff...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dood, hit me with a message on MSN! I can't seem to get through to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

dood hit me up.

Anonymous said...

dood. are you abandoning your blog? You never write anything anymore. Or are you just temporarily busy... and don't give me any guff about my nonexistent blog...that's just not kosher.
BvB

Geoff said...

Yeah man, I really want to be blogging but I'm just so busy lately. I mean, I am getting married in like 5 weeks. Still I miss blogging. I think that after the wedding, by sort of mid July I'll be back to a reasonable level of normal hectic life and can get back to blogging more regularly.

Unfortunately The Year of Change often comes at the cost of free time.

Anonymous said...

Marriage Schmarriage man... i'm thinking of getting hitched just to prove to you that you can do it without all the whinging about being uber busy and all that jazz. Ooh woe is me... ooh ooh.