Friday, December 22, 2006

A land far far away...

Tomorrow I'm heading out on the big Christmas trip. Off to Toronto to spend the holidays with Erica's family. It should be a really fun time. Family time is always good, maybe a bit stressful, but still good :)

So with that said, I probably wont be doing any serious updating here until I get back on the 30th. Usually the pop culture news is pretty slow this upcoming week anyhow, but I sure do wish I could see that Fantastic Four trailer clearly... Ah well, it'll be here when I get back.

So I hope you all have some fun plans for next week, and that all your holiday wishes come true. If you're looking for something fun, and festive to do online, check out this page for links to 101 Christmas videos. It's all there, from It's a Wonderful Life, to The Grinch, Frosty, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and the Star Wars Holiday Special. Enjoy 'em while there here. Ok, I better go now, gotta finish packing. Lotsa love people. Peace out.

ps - yes Bernard, it's a personal post. deal.

No comments: