Thursday, December 21, 2006

Silver Surfer!

The first picture of the Silver Surfer has surfaced online! And I have to say... very cool. I really like it. USA Today got this first glimpse:


We should see even more tomorrow once the new trailer for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer hits theaters with Night at the Museum. It's made using the same techniques as they did on Gollum for Lord of the Rings, with as we should all know by now, Doug Jones, playing the silver man in question. What you might not know is that the Silver Surfer is one of the coolest superhero characters ever invented. He's the thinking man's hero; a tortured soul, constantly searching for his lost humanity. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this film goes.

UPDATE - I'm still trying to look around and find the trailer online. I did see a really blurry video of it this morning on youtube from someone who had snuck a camera into the theater, but the autofocus kept losing the picture. From what I did see though it was amazing looking. I can't seem to even find that anymore though. I'm sure it'll launch online officially soon but unfortunately I'm not going to be in a position to bring it to you right away. For more on that see the post above this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog, some interesting info and thoughts, a bit radical for me at times but thats ok.

Geoff said...

thanks :)