Tuesday, November 14, 2006

casting Sylar, redux

So, I wouldn't be even talking about this if I hadn't put my foot in my mouth a few weeks ago, but I already apologized for that. Frankly, I don't think you can blame me for getting excited. Heroes is a great show, and I'm really digging most everything about it. I love how all the characters are starting to finally come together, and that there are so many more people with special powers out there that we haven't even met yet. If you're not watching I'd encourage you to, it might be a bit convoluted at first, but you'll get it all down quick enough. And you can really ask anyone who is watching; fans of Heroes seem to definitely like talking about it.

That said I have heard from a number of different sources (here, here, here) now that the actor I had mentioned before as playing the part of Peter Sylar in upcoming episodes of Heroes is categorically NOT going to be playing the part. In fact they have cast another actor in the role. This is not official yet, so take it with a grain of salt, but if you'd like to know the actor now reported to be playing the role of Sylar just click onto his IMBD page here.

Sounds good to me. Even though he looks vaguely familiar I don't know him, and I think that's probably good.

No comments: