Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Prepare yourself

For nothing...

I'm heading off first thing tomorrow morning for sunny Hawaii with Erica and a bunch of friends. I'm going to Maui, it'll be my first time there, and I am very very excited. This might just be the best Thanksgiving ever!

Seriously, it's great. Don't expect any updates until I get back. That'll be next Tuesday at the earliest. I'm not back at work until Wednesday. If you're looking for someting to do in the meantime, why not go check out the latest episode of my podcast On Hold...

I have to remember to upload my pics to Flickr right away when I get back so I can use my monthly allotment, before December starts.

Anywho, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Eat well, live it up, and have some fun.

Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geoff said...

Thanks! i had a great time :)