Friday, July 27, 2007

At The Con - the beginning

Ok people,

I've made it to San Diego. In a few minutes I'll be off to explore the big wide world of Comic Con. Wish me luck! I'll be back hopefully tonight with a few updates for you and maybe even a picture or two. A few things (obviously) happened at the co yesterday that I didn't get a chance to mention here, and MUCH more will be going on today and Saturday. Rest assured I will get everything sorted out for you by the time this is over. For now, I would recommend checking out Comingsoon.net for a good swath of the latest updates from the con.

I know on my twitter sidebar yesterday I mentioned that Karen Allen is returning to the Indiana Jones franchise, well they also showed some stuff from the set of the new movie. I think Spielberg ad Ford did a message from the set played onto a video screen, and the crowd went wild. The other big 'footage' shown yesterday was for Iron Man at the Paramount panel. Hopefully they'll show that again at the Marvel Panel on Saturday so I can see it then. Tidbit to enjoy - The offical Hulk website is online now. And the Indy site has been updated too!

Ok, I really have to take off now everyone, but have a great day! I know I will. Later kids :)

-

No comments: