Sunday, July 29, 2007

At The Con - Day 2 (with pictures)

ok, so its even later now than it was last night when I was doing this same post. So I'll be brief here. If you're interested please check out some of the awesome photos I caught today in this Flickr set!

I spent most of the day in panels today. Saw the Bionic Woman pilot, went to the Transformers panel, and then a bunch of film panels including Disney (Prince Caspian, WALL-E), Marvel (Incredible Hulk, Iron Man) and Columbia (Resident Evil: Extinction, 30 Days of Night, and Superbad). I also finally met up with my friend here Joey, and we spent the evening watching the Comic Con masquerade ball, which was very fun.

Anyhow, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow isn't as big a day at the con, but I hope to pick up a few of the things I'd been planning on buying. And yes, there are a couple of panels as well :)

Have a good one everyone. Later.

Once again this badge set is only a sample. I've uploaded like 50 photos from today.



www.flickr.com








-Chappy-'s photos tagged with day2More of -Chappy-'s photos tagged with day2





No comments: