Sunday, November 25, 2007

A big T4 rumor

Well, if this is true then... I just don't know. I think it's great. I think.... right?

AICN is reporting from a very trusted source that Christian Bale has been cast in the upcoming Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins as none other than John Connor! Now before you get overly excited, it's still possible that this may be inaccurate. Because over at CHUD, via Moviehole they're saying that there are conflicting reports floating around. They're saying they've heard that Bale has been cast, but as the new Terminator, and not as Connor. Which is right? which is wrong?

Only time will tell. Either way, I think I'm pretty stoked. Christian Bale should be great for this kind of film. And while I was imagining a younger Connor, even kind of hoping for Nick Stahl's return, I could see it working with Bale as well. I will put my faith in McG, despite his silly, silly name.

Bring on the Judgement Day.

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No ... say it ain't so. One superhero identity per Hollywood star is enough for me! Anyway, i'd like to see a few NEW franchises make their way to the screen. Ideas from this decade please...sigh.
BvB
p.s. I know, I know. I sigh a lot. Sigh.