Sunday, February 10, 2008

Adsense is here

Yup; it is.

Not sure what really to say about it but I thought I should at least acknowledge that I've put a few small, hopefully unobtrusive Adsense advertisements on the sidebar of my page here. It seems silly not to have them really, and I sincerely hope they don't interfere with your enjoyment of reading my posts.

It's been a long and difficult decision to put the ads here, because I obviously am not really doing this for any direct compensation. I just enjoy writing. If I can parlay the experience this site has given me into a writing or marketing job then all the better, but I'm not specifically trying to get rich writing AISL Thing is, life has an imposing way of moving forward, and I have no excuse not to put ads on the site, especially now that E and I are thinking of buying a house and my life is moving steadily forward. This is a concession that must be made for the greater good, and so far I think I can live with that.

Let me know what you think. I won't promise to change anything, but if you have a suggestion for a better way to do it, or want to recommend another program other than Adsense that might work better, please let me know in the comments section.

For now, I think things look pretty much alright. Let's hope it stays that way.
-

No comments: