Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Happening teaser

This is a pretty f---ed up trailer, that leads you to the obvious question: what the hell is Happening?



Knowing Shyamalan, by the end of the movie we'll all come to the conclusion that it was just another really silly yet seemingly clever plot device. By the next day well be upset by it, and then slowly realize that we still kind of like it. At least that's how I feel about all of his other films so far.

The Happening comes out on June 13th, '08.

UPDATE 02/07 - The trailer on this post was removed from Youtube, so I went and found another working copy of it. Please enjoy.
-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's gone. :(

BvB

Geoff said...

yeah, I guess it is...

I've looked around, and it seems like at least for now the trailer has been taken offline...

Don't worry though, I'm sure it'll be back soon enough.

Anonymous said...

w/e I'm part of the fifteen second attention span generation. I've already forgotten what it was that I was hoping to see.

BvB

Geoff said...

I just posted a new copy of the trailer Bernard. If you can remember what we're talking about, enjoy.

Anonymous said...

huh? did you say something?

BvB