Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Cover Girl cast

While never as popular as Scarlett, or my personal favorite Lady Jaye, Cover Girl was as far as I know only the third G.I. Joe character around.... hmmm would Jinx be the fourth then? Anyhow , according to Joe lore Cover Girl was a successful American model who'd decided that enough was enough and joined the army for a new challenge... yeah just like how on Grey's Anatomy, Katherine Heigl quit modeling to become a doctor... extremely believable. That's beside the point though I suppose, because according to IESB the role of Cover Girl in the upcoming G.I. Joe film has been cast, and just for this one time I think I'll suspend my disbelief.

From her two filecards you'll see that she is an armored vehicle expert, and as far as I remember from the cratoon she was always a bit of a tomboy greasemonkey. What I do not remember is her looking like Czech Supermodel Karolína Isela Kurková, because seriously, wow.



Apparently she is best known for her Victoria Secret angel wings work... I'm looking forward to seeing her in more, or less as the case may be ;)
-

No comments: