Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Snakes on a Music Video




Starship Cobra - Snakes on a Plane (Bring it)

The soundtrack drops on Aug 15th.
Snakes on Amazon

Tracks include:
1. Cobra Starship - Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)
2. Panic! at the Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage (Tommie Sunshine Brooklyn Fire Remix)
3. The Academy Is - Black Mamba (Teddybears Remix)
4. Cee Lo Green Ophidiophobia
5. All-American Rejects - Can't Take It (El Camino Prom Wagon Mix)
6. The Sounds - Queen Of Apology (Patrick Stump Remix)
7. Fall Out Boy - Of All The Gin Joints In All The World (Tommie Sunshines Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
8. Gym Class Heroes - New Friend Request (Hi-Tek Remix)
9. The Bronx - Around The Horn (Louis XIV Remix)
10. Armor For Sleep - Remember To Feel Real (Machine Shop Remix)
11. The Hush Sound - Wine Red (Tommie Sunshines Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
12. Jack's Mannequin - Bruised (Remix)
13. Coheed & Cambria - Wake Up (Acoustic)
14. Donavon Frankenreiter - Lovely Day
15. Michael Franti & Spearhead - Hey Now Now
16. Trevor Rabin - Snakes On A Plane - The Theme

Wow! what a group of alt-pop and teen rock superstars we've got here. I can't say I'm bugged by that. I mean did you see that Ark video I blogged about a few days ago. Totally gay. I mean glam.... anywho it looks like a cool soundtrack.

On this past weekend I was in the Borders downtown and I saw the official novilization of SoaP. I was extremely tempted to read it, and even paged through the first 10 or so. It looks great. Maybe I'll get it, then I can be the first "in the know" on the greatest movie ever of this summer.

Oh and that girl in the video is hot. in a kinda dirty way. dontcha think?

No comments: