Monday, July 10, 2006

A Step Too Far


You know what it's like when you go a step too far trying to make Internet work the way you want it to. That's pretty much how I feel right now. I' m pretty fed up with Flickr, and all the nonsense. But the most annoying part is that after all that stupid testing... and really you don't know the half of it, because I deleted like 20 other posts that were screwed up test posts, I ended up having to just reset the entire Flickr "Blog This" function.

I really should probably learn some coding before trying to screw around with things so much. sigh... It's just frustrating. So next time I do a Flickr photo blog post I'll probably have to tweak in both programs. And of course I'll do it. I'm way too anal about making things look nice not to. It;s just frustrating and annoying, and yes I know I already said that, but I had it sorted out somehow, had it all working mostly the way I wanted, and now I don't........

One step forward, two steps back. Internet is a harsh mistress.

ps - Is it just me or does it look like now Flixter is having problems showing the pictures in that little Java window. man... this sux.

No comments: