Friday, October 20, 2006

A blog note

This morning I wrote a blog post, and then I decided to split it up. Really those huge long blog posts are a bit unwieldy. Especially when they cover multiple 'types' of topics. In going along with my idea to reform the blog and make it easier to read, particularly for casual visitors I'm going to try to stay on topic within each post. So what that means is I might end up with a number of smaller posts rather than one big post. As it stands I seem to have no problem rambling on about things, and I wouldn't be surprised if this actually works better for everyone. Of course you'll have to scroll down a bit to make sure you haven't missed anything. Or really a better idea for you, why not just subscribe to the blog feed? Trust me, it's not hard. If like me you use Firefox, the capacity is built into the browser. But you can always use a blog reader. I like Sage, as it integrates into Firefox as a simple sidebar when you want it. Very nice. Anyhow, let me know if you like this kind of blogging style better.

No comments: