Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bloodgood joins T4

Super hottie Moon Bloodgood, of small screen fame, has reportedly been cast in the feature film Terminator 4. Bloodgood, if you'll remember played the super hot wife to Taye Diggs in the short lived sci fi show Day Break. And then starred as the super hot almost girlfriend and fellow time traveler opposite Kevin McKidd in last season's Journeyman. Both are shows I watched and really enjoyed; also both are shows that failed to find a commercial audience. But I don't think anyone can blame poor, hot Moon for that. And it's funny to note that the one constant in Bloodgoods work, besides the sci fi, and time travel angle is that shes always super hot. So I suppose its only fitting that she takes her place in yet another sci fi time travel story, as another super hottie.

Bloodgood will reportedly play "a no-nonsense and battle-hardened member of the resistance who is carrying a lot of guilt over surviving the nuclear holocaust." Filming is supposed to start on May 5th, for a summer '09 release. Very nice...

oh and as a semi related side note, TV Guide is reporting that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has definitely been picked up for a second season, despite the fact that FOX still won't acknowledge it.
-

No comments: