Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flashback 08 - FF retrospective

So this past weekend I was sitting around on the internet bored as usual. I always get bored and hang out on the internet when my wife is out of town... :( anyhow, I was sitting around on internets watching some Gametrailers.com and I came across their retrospective section. Wow. Have you seen this stuff?! cause its great. I've always been impressed with Gametrailers. I think they're a stand up site with some very well produced videos of their own, but they are also for my money the best place online to check out pretty much any video game trailer you want.

Anyhow, this isn't some huge plug for Gametrailers, I just honestly like their site and I was really fascinated by their Retrospective section. I started watching their Final Fantasy retrospectives and I was just engrossed. Did you guys ever play Final Fantasy. Personally I only ever played the first and third (American numbering) ones a lot, but I loved them and still remember them as some of the best games and only RPGs I really took all the time I needed to finish. Maybe it was my friend Bernard's influence, but those games really stuck with me.

So without further ado here is the first of their thirteen part, yes that's right, series on Final Fantasy, this one covering FF1. Check it out and head over to Gametrailers to see the rest. Or browse around their other retrospective video series, they have quite a few of them. Really its just great fun, nostalgic stuff all around :)


-

No comments: