Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Am Legend original ending

Care of AICN, and Firstshowing.net check out this video of the original ending to I Am Legend...

I think it is a much better ending to the film than what we saw in the theaters. Why on earth did they cut this?!



Speaking of this film, I recently watched Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth, which alongside Omega Man are the other adaptations of the book I Am Legend. Vincent Price is a star I understand, and he's a star from a different time, I honestly get that. But he's so theatrical, the film just reeked of melodrama. In my opinion, the Will Smith I Am Legend is the superior version of this story. And this ending is definitely more interesting than what we were given.

What were you thinking Warner Brothers? Seeing this is just disappointing...

UPDATE 03/06 - I noticed that the GT vid was pulled, so I've posted a Youtube version of this clip. Watch it now, before that gets pulled too...
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd have to see the movie again to make sense of it all. I think I agree though.

BvB