Thursday, March 13, 2008

Incredible Hulk trailer

Here it is kids, the one you've been waiting for... The brand new full length trailer for The Incredible Hulk, which opens in theaters on June 13th.



You can check out a number of great high rez screen grabs from the trailer including a good shot of The Hulk and one of Abomination over at IESB.net. So now that you've seen it, what do you think?

I want it to be great, I really do.... and that's about as far as I've got with that. Maybe I need more time to absorb it all.
-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you noticed the fact that the final scene was filmed on Yonge Street Toronto...at least the Zanzibar was definitely a strip club in downtown Toronto.

BvB

Anonymous said...

I have a FEVER! And the only prescription is ON HOLD!

Anonymous said...

spam?

BvB

Geoff said...

no spam. On HOld... my podcast. remember. We've been two weeks off now. People are getting anxious. But we'll be back next week.