Sunday, March 09, 2008

ShoWest posters...

IESB.net has some great early poster and standee pics from the ShoWest convention that happened this weekend in Las Vegas. Check all their great pics out HERE. I'm just going to post twp specific ones, but you should definitely look through all of their great coverage, I know I appreciate seeing it.

First check out this pretty cool poster for the new Mummy film. Reminds me of the Mortal Kombat logo. Click to enlarge.



And now check out this great Clone Wars poster art. Nice eh?



Also, IESB has pics of posters and standees for Ice Age 3, Wanted, Iron Man, Starship Dave, Baby Mama, and more. Looks like a fun time. Although I think most of the press done at ShoWest is specifically for theater owners and distributors we'll have to see what news manages to leak out of this show in the coming days.
-

No comments: