Friday, May 23, 2008

New Heroes promo

Are you ready for it? A new season of Heroes... I know I'm excited! Check out this video. Remember how I thought Brea Grant would be a good guy? Well, at least to start she's definitely going to be a villain, and is actually referred to as Hiro's arch nemesis. But seriously?! Hiro can stop time, and his arch nemesis can run fast? That's almost as ironicly silly as the Flash's nemesis being Captain Cold with the 'cold gun' to freeze people solid. Sheesh. Hopefully they'll make it cool. I know speedsters can be done well, but seriously can that power really compare to bending the laws of physics like Hiro?


-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

booya! I knew that you'd been beguiled by her coquettish smile. You simpleton you. When the shit hits the fan, I'm afraid that you'll be one of the first led dismally to your doom by the good looking villainesses who will be running around.

Poor guy. I'll eulogize you, so no worries ... at least you'll go out in style.

BvB