Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dr Horrible trailer

I know I talked about the Dr. Horrible web musical a while ago but just to refresh your memory, its a Joss Whedon written and produced 3 part web film starring none other than my personal hero Neil Partick Harris as the evil mastermind Dr. Horrible. Now the upcoming web film, has a trailer and a website!



It looks like its shaping up very well. As you'll notice the entire film name is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. While there's not much at the official website, you can read The Master Plan, which explains how we can expect the 3 parts to hit the web on July 15, 17th and 19th. But we'll have to act fast as they will only remain online until July 20th... probably a ploy for dvd glory.

I know I'll be paying attention this summer... will you?
-

No comments: