Thursday, July 17, 2008

Terminator Salvation teaser trailer

Wow. This is a great trailer for Terminator Salvation. It's just a great tease because it gets me so pumped up. It shows you something, in fact a number of somethings, but what exactly is hard to tell. And its different than the description that leaked a little while ago. Watch for yourself and decide what you think.



I think that's pretty sweet. The shot of Bale in the fatigues, everything dusty and crumbling, the big explosion in the middle, the boot walking over the skull, and of course that great punch at the end. I mean WTF was that machine?! Whatever it was it kicks ass!

The one note I have though, is since tag line in the ad is "The End Begins", does that mean we're definitely not going to see "the Future Begins" anywhere anymore? I mean you can't have both those tags right?

Terminator Salvation opens in theaters May 22nd, 2009.
-

No comments: