Monday, July 14, 2008

Wolverine pic

So this new picture of Wolverine from X-Men Origins: Wolverine has surfaced from the pages of Empire magazine. I think it looks pretty sweet. I know we've all seen Jackman with the claws before, but this is a good reminder, Wolverine is coming, and its going to kick your ass.



I read 8 issues back to back from my Essential Wolverine this morning on a flight to San Fran from Vancouver, so I'm on a bit of a high for the character. This spin-off film has a ton of potential to rock really hard. Just check out this interview with Kevin Durand who plays The Blob in the movie. Very good stuff. Also Durand is a personal hero of mine, as he was the absolute nicest actor ever when I worked on Dark Angel with him.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine comes out May 1st, 2009.
-

No comments: