Sunday, July 27, 2008

Star Wars Clone Wars preview clip

Here is the new Star Wars Clone Wars clip that I was talking about yesterday. I think this give you a good sense of the pacing we can probably expect. And this is really what I know I want. Battles that take closer to real time, shots of Jedi deflecting a ton of lazer blasts, and innovative fighting styles. I also want plotting, don't get me wrong, but whoever said battles had to have no plot or development. There are stories within stories here, and I think this clip definitely exemplifies that.


You can watch this in HD at Yahoo Movies. And don't forget the Clone Wars movie comes out August 15th.
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so Lucas finally got to make (or a least approve of) a whole Star Wars movie after his love for CGI... looks fun though